GET CONNECTED

FIND YOUR TRIBE! Join Your Geographical Area In Our Discord

Holistic Vision Of The Shift

A session by Sayer Ji
Founder, GreenMedInfo.com

Log in or register to watch this content

By submitting this form, I consent to receive email from event hosts Mike Winner and Josh del Sol. Terms of Service and Privacy Statement
Watch this content now

About this session

⁣Get a deep, full spectrum overview of where we, as awake sovereign souls, are going and how we can get there from GreenMedInfo founder and "Regenerate" author, Sayer Ji.

NOT ENOUGH TIME? OWN ALL SUMMIT CONTENT PERMANENTLY

Watch at your own pace, support community growth and receive multiple bonus gifts from speakers! Permanent Streaming + Download from $59.99

Order Now!

The Science Of Longevity

If 25% of your longevity is determined by your genes, then what controls the other 75%? This special report by Sayer Ji and GreenMedInfo provides an overview of what science says, to date, about why we age and what we can do to pull back the reins on Father Time.

Please note, you need to register as an attendee before you can access this freebie.

Proudly supported by

Want to sponsor? Contact us to find out more.